If you would like to see pictures and read reports on the team while they are here, please follow our blog.
If you would like to pray with us for the Great Exchange please pray for the following:
- The team arrives July 4th and leaves July 13th - pray for travel mercies
- Pray for involvement from Christian students at the University of Heidelberg. Many are struggling with over-commitments, exams and the end of a tough year. Pray they will make time to be a part of this program.
- Pray for the members of the CVJM and Hosanna Gemeinde as well as other churches in this area that they would engage with the program, the team and the students that show interest in more follow up.
- Pray for the ten adults and one baby that God would prepare their hearts for the conversations they will have and help them to be flexible, encouraging, hard working, loving and Christ-like to all they meet.
- Pray for all logistics for the team (airport pick ups and drop offs, accommodations, budget, work day, sightseeing, etc.)
- Pray for safety for all involved
- Pray for each evangelism day, ministering at churches and at Connect (the Campus Crusade for Christ meeting)
- Pray for every encounter and every discussion
- Pray for every book given out (More than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell) that the students would read them and they would bear fruit
- Pray for professors to engage with the team
- Pray for revival at the University
- Pray for revival inside each of us
- Pray for Alan and I as missionaries here in Germany that the Holy Spirit would fill us with power and His presence every minute of every day.
- Pray for Chloe while the team is here that she would not struggle with the heavy schedule.
- Pray for follow up - pray the students would engage with a local church service and come to a better understanding of who Christ is and a better knowledge of His love for them.